Friday, May 13, 2011

I have decided to make a tutorial showing how to make this flower (shown on bottom left).
You may recognize it from my very popular Flower Scarf. I'm trying to kill a few birds with one stone. Some of you voted for flower, some of you voted for scarf. Once you learn to make this flower, you should be able to make this scarf. The pattern is HERE.

I will post {Part 1} of the tutorial next Monday. Please comment below if you are planning on following this tutorial. I would like to know how big my audience is going to be. If no one comments, there will be no reason for me to post a tutorial. {Obviously}.

**If you haven't ever crocheted before, you will first need to go through my beginner tutorials {1-4} to learn the basic stitches. I realize #4 isn't posted yet. It will be posted on Monday as well.**

5 comments:

  1. I would be interested! I already read all the beginner steps and have been practicing. :) Thank you so much for all your great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to learn how to make that flower! I've developed an obsession with making crochet flowers lately - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this! Please please please post some flower tutorials! I am trying to make a baby blanket with flowers on it! I am digging that scarf too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful tutorials. I have been meaning to learn how to crochet for some time now and you finally gave me the push to actually do it! I look forward to future tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be following the tutorial. cant wait to make this scarf, it is so pretty and the color combinations are endless. thanks for sharing. i am a new fan just found your etsy shop today which lead me to your facebook which lead me to your blog...LOL

    ReplyDelete