Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Upcoming Project

Sorry I've been absent for a couple weeks. I have just been busy keeping up with orders! This is my newest addition.



I should be caught up with orders by the end of this week, so I've been planning out what new items to introduce in the next couple weeks. This is what I've decided.

I'm going to make purses similar to the Miche Bag idea. For those of you who don't know about Miche Bags, the basic idea is to have a generic bag, and then have a few different exteriors that fit over the bag which are interchangeable. So here is my plan.
I will make interior bags in the following neutral colors:
Black
Gray
Dark Brown
Light Brown
Ivory
White
I will also offer a fabric lining as well, but the fabric will still be attached to a crochet base. The reason for this, is that the purse covers I'm going to make will show the lining color through the design. The idea will be similar to this purse that I have already made.

Right now, I have plans for 5 different purse covers, which I will be making in the next week or two.
I also will be doing this same idea with a diaper bag. It will be more kid-friendly, including a wipeable interior fabric lining.

Measurements: Purse - 10"x14"
Diaper Bag - 13"x17"





This is my plan for prices:
Purse:
Lining - $15
Covers - $15 each
Package Deals - Option #1 - 1 Lining, 2 Covers - $35
Option #2 - 1 Lining, 5 Covers - $75

Diaper Bag:
Lining - $25
Covers - $25 each
Package Deal - Option #1 - 1 Lining, 2 Covers - $65
Option #2 - 1 Lining, 5 Covers - $120

I can't guarantee these prices once I see how long these actually take to make, so if you are interested, let me know, and you can have these prices. I know this is tough where you can't see exactly what these purses are going to look like, so I want you to know that you won't pay for anything until you see photos of the items. Try and let me know if you are interested in the next couple of days, so that I can make sure to get the colors you want. I'll give you descriptions and photos of the different cover options to choose from as well.

And while I'm at it, here are two snag 'em items. $20 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment