Friday, January 28, 2011

More Snag 'Ems!


Thanks to those of you who quickly snagged my last two items! Yay for Snag 'Ems! Now I have four more.

These items are first come - first serve. If you are the first to snag one of these items, you will be able to have a say in the design process. More info follows.

Snag #1
Flower Ear Warmer

I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile. Isn't this pretty? Whoever snags this can choose yarn color, along with flower design. The one pictured is my favorite, but I have 3-4 other flower options as well. Snag this for $15.


Snag #2
Slouchy Hat

I love this. If no one snags it, I have no problem making it for myself.
Snagger will be able to choose color and specify size. $20.


Snag #3
Cadet Cap

I've also been dying to make these. I'm REALLY excited about it. I want to make toddler ones as well as adult ones. My Little Red would be so cute in this. If you snag this, you will be able to choose fabric and size. I'm putting this one out there for $20.


Snag #4
Cutest Play Dress in the WORLD!

The dress I plan on making will not be exactly like this. But don't you worry....It will be even CUTER! (You can't see the length...I plan on having it end at the knee.) If you snag this dress, you will be able to choose fabric prints and size. This one will be $25.


That's it everyone! Let me know if you want one of these as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment